In connection with your transaction, First Credit may acquire information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
* From you through application, forms, telephone and/or personal interviews.
* From your previous transactions with us.
* From transactions you have had with other parties, but only with your expressed consent.
* From consumer reporting agencies.
2. We do not disclose, nor do we reserve the right to disclose, any nonpublic personal information about our consumers, customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you, as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
3. We restrict all access to nonpublic personal information about you except to employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.